Janice Niederhofer, MA PhDc, an expert in human behavior and business performance, is passionate about helping her clients break down the barriers that limit them from realizing their full potential (and she knows firsthand, what it takes to overcome a challenging past).
As an internationally acclaimed Master Communicator, Leadership Developer, Organizational Specialist, Master Mentor and Strategist, Janice delivers powerful concepts through real life examples from her colorful career as an undercover agent, SWAT team member, hostage negotiator and interviewer/interrogator.
Janice seamlessly blends years of scientific knowledge, psychological research and real world experience into her disarmingly entertaining and mind-stretching keynote speeches and leadership development and team-building programs. As a world-renowned negotiator-interrogator-body language expert, Janice has trained and coached people all over the world, including law enforcement agencies and corporate executives at all levels.
Cutting to the chase, delivering high impact, content-rich tools and strategies with a common sense approach, Janice shares her secret weapons and tactics to arm her clients with the cutting-edge tools they need for professional and personal success.
Janice is living proof that hard work and determination lead to success. Her life is best characterized by breaking through boundaries and the fortune she has found manifests as a contagious enthusiasm. She shares her knowledge on how to achieve excellence with people who are ready to transform their personal and professional lives.
When you need inspiration combined with powerful tools, wrapped up with creativity and fun, and delivered with excellence, Janice is at the TOP of your Most Wanted List.
Highlights from Janice’s Career:
- Retired Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Special Agent (with over 29 years in Law Enforcement)
- B.S. in Psychology; B.A. in Criminal Justice; M.A. in Forensic Psychophysiology
- Completing a dual PhD in Psychoneurology and Integrative Medicine
- Graduate of the Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment Polygraph School
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certifications: Practitioner; Advanced; Master; Health and Coaching
- Former Coach for Robbins Research Int’l
- Instructor for DEA, FBI, SS, CIA and State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies
- Expert in: Body Language, Interview and Interrogation, Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- Certified Firearms and Tactical Instructor
Janice Niederhofer, DEA Special Agent, NBC News Report